1. Process Mapping
Defining the Process Map for your process before you start building your application will help you to speed up development.
Using your favourite design tool, such as Lucidchart, map out in as much detail as possible the process you wish to automate on Luther's platform. If you need help with this step, then consider using Luther's Professional Services team who are experienced professionals in process discovery and process mapping.
It is important your process map clearly displays:
- Process steps and participants
- Function each step performs (payments, KYC, ...)
- Systems involved in each step (Database, apps, ...)
- Data input and output at each step
- Logical rules, including validations, governing each step